January is finally coming to an end… is it just me or did this month seem to last forever?
Below you will find a summary of my January reading, upcoming books, and my reading stats so far this year.
Click on the links to read my full reviews.
- The Lady, or the Tiger? by Frank Stockton ★★★★★
- The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah ★★★★☆
- The Girls with No Names by Serena Burdick ★★★☆☆
- The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek by Kim Michele Richardson ★★★☆☆
- The Little Bookshop on the Seine by Rebecca Raisin ★★★☆☆
- The Outstanding Life of an Awkward Theater Kid by Ted A. Kluck ★★★★☆
- Behind Every Lie by Christina McDonald ★★☆☆☆
- One-Hit Wonder by Lisa Jewell ★★★★☆
- Behind Closed Doors by B. A. Paris (review to be posted in February)
- The Unwilling by Kelly Braffet (review to be posted in February)
Currently Reading (reviews to be posted in February)
- Hubris Falls by Matthew S. Hiley (ARC – yes I am still trying to finish this book!)
- What Kind of Girl by Alyssa B. Sheinmel (ARC)
- The Sound of Love by Kyle Shoop (author request)
- Bring Me Back by B. A. Paris (personal choice)
- Ten Days Gone by Beverly Long (ARC)
Up Next in the Reading Queue
- Help Wanted, Must Love Books by Janet Summer Johnson (ARC)
- Please See Us by Caitlin Mullin (ARC)
- The Science of Defying Gravity by L. G. Reed (ARC)
- Been There, Married That by Gigi Levangie (ARC)
- Glow: Book I, Potency by Aubrey Hadley (ARC)
- Unfollow Me by Charlotte Duckworth (ARC)
If February reading goes well, I will almost be caught up on my ARCs! Next I need to get back on track with some of my author requests.
As of January 31, 2020, I have read 10 of the 104 books I challenged myself to read this year. According to Goodreads, I am 3 books ahead of schedule.
That’s it for January!
HAPPY READING and THANKS FOR FOLLOWING ME!