Well, we are at the end of another month – time sure flies lately. Below you will find a summary of my July reading, upcoming books, and my stats so far this year.
Click on the links to read my full reviews.
- The Burning Chambers by Kate Mosse ★★★★★
- Ronaldo: Rudi’s Birthday Extravaganza (Ronaldo the Flying Reindeer #3) by Maxine Sylvester ★★★★★
- The Great Unexpected by Dan Mooney ★★★★★
- The Cabin at the End of the World by Paul Tremblay ★☆☆☆☆
- The Woman in Our House by Andrew Hart ★★☆☆☆
- Evvie Drake Starts Over by Linda Holmes ★★★★☆
- Lock Every Door by Riley Sager ★★☆☆☆
- Insignificant Events in the Life of a Cactus by Dusti Bowling ★★★☆☆
- My Sister, The Serial Killer by Oyinkan Braithwaite ★★★☆☆
Interview and Guest Post
I was interviewed and asked to provide a guest post for Ity Reads Books. I had a lot of fun participating in her guest blogger series and everyone should go check out her blog!
Currently Reading (reviews to be posted in August)
Daisy Jones and the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid (just finished)
Bethlehem by Karen Kelly (ARC)
Hollow Kingdom by Kira Jane Buxton (ARC)
Give Me Your Hand by Megan Abbott
Up Next in the Reading Queue (reviews also in August, hopefully)
The Unlikely Escape of Uriah Heep by H.G. Perry (ARC)
Thirteen by Steve Cavanaugh (ARC)
Lost You by Haylen Beck (ARC)
Carnegie Hill by Jonathan Vatner (ARC)
The Passengers by John Marrs (ARC)
I have a lot of NetGalley ARCs to complete in the next several weeks!
As of July 31, I have read 73 of the 104 books I challenged myself to read this year. I am 14 books ahead of schedule and on track to exceed my reading goal!
I’d like to close by saying Happy Anniversary to my husband! We celebrated our 20th year of marriage on July 16th! He is my best friend and I couldn’t imagine going through this life without him!
That’s it for July!
HAPPY READING and THANKS FOR FOLLOWING ME!